Backup & Disaster Recovery
Don't let a disaster put you out of business
Would your business survive a theft, fire, hurricane, earthquake or even a server crash? Then why leave your most important asset unprotected? The risk of losing your data is one of the biggest threats to your business.
With Backup and Disaster Recovery services from SunTel Technologies, your data is protected by state-of-the-art technology, giving you the peace of mind to focus on what’s really important – your business. And since we own the hardware, you’re protected from obsolescence.
Backup and Disaster Recovery from SunTel Technologies gives you continuous protection of your company’s critical data with no effort on your part, so your business will remain protected even if your main server were to crash.
SunTel Technologies has you covered with:
- Global redundancy - prevent disaster by spreading out your backup to eliminate the single point of failure
- Continuous data protection - upload snapshots of file changes as soon as they are made, so you can recover any changes made throughout the workday
- Built-in retention policies - comprehensive and customizable solutions for compliance
- Seeding and bandwidth throttling option - backup at full speed without slowing down your Internet connection
- All-inclusive agents - backup solutions that integrate with your current operating systems and software
- Reporting, access and reliability - offsite backup with extensive reporting for real insight into security and what’s being backed up
- Disaster recovery planning - customized for your business needs
- Virtualization of failed servers - reduces downtime from days to hours
- Built-in archiving - more cost-effective and reliable than tape
- 24/7 monitoring and management - ensures data integrity
SunTel Technologies combines planning, prevention, and protection to make sure your business thrives no matter what comes your way. Let us help you protect your company against the disasters that can literally put you out of business.
Don’t risk everything you’ve worked for.