Windows Server 2016 Support
Windows Server 2016’s newest features include:
- Nano Server - a headless, GUI and command prompt-free Windows Server installation option that features 93% smaller VHD size, 92% fewer critical bulletins and 80% fewer reboots.
- Server and Hyper-V Containers - isolate applications from underlying OS to improve application deployment and reliability.
- Docker Support - an open-source engine used for building, running and managing containers.
- Nested virtualization - enables you to run Hyper-V within a Hyper-V virtual machine without limiting the Hyper-V role on a physical server.
- Host Guardian service - allows you to protect virtual machines and data from unauthorized access – even from Hyper-V administrators.
Benefits of Windows Server 2016 Support include:
- Two versions of Windows Server (Standard and Datacenter) simplifying CIO management
- Data deduplication helps eliminate up to 90% of duplicated space across operating system installations
- Cortana, Microsoft’s new virtual assistant that helps you complete daily tasks such as making calls or scheduling reminders
- Streamline data flow and flexibility while saving money due to diskless server boots
- Enhanced Hyper-V 3.0, doubles as a VMware killer which helps with the data center virtualization
- Dynamic Access Control helps enforce domain-level security measures to maintain proper network security
For any questions regarding the installation, migration, or troubleshooting of Windows Server 2016 Support, feel free to give us a call or send us a message for further information.